Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

11/16/2010

Thanksgiving Shopping Lists

I have to give another shout out to my favorite software, MasterCooks version 9. Yesterday I made up our Thanksgiving Menu and just printed out the shopping list.

I will go through and check my pantry, freezer and fridge to see what can be checked off the list.

Here is a first draft of my shopping list.


You can click on the picture to see a bigger version.  I love that I can sort the items by item name, location in the store or by recipes.  Right now I have it sorted by location in the store.
A big WOO HOO, for being organized!!!

2 comments:

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Congrats on getting your list done and WOO HOO!!! for organization :) I need to check out this software for sure!e

Susannah said...

Wow, you're really organized. My list is shorter. I purchased half the ingredients last week. Turkey is in the freezer already!