Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

11/24/2010

Garlic and Herb Bubble/Pull Apart Bread

I just came up with this recipe to have with dinner tonight, we are having Pasta & Sausage Sauce.  I didn't want just plain garlic bread. So.....

I made one pound of dough in my bread machine. 

Meanwhile melt 1/4 cup unsalted butter in a small sauce pan.  Add 2 teaspoons of garlic powder and 1 1/2 teaspoons of Italian Herbs.  Let it cool.

When the dough is done cut into 36 inch pieces.

Dip each ball in mixture; place in an ungreased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.

Preheat oven to 375.

Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack and serve warm.

Ready to rise...


All done rising...


All done baking...


This was really good, but I think next time I am going to sprinkle in some Parmesan cheese.


1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Lynn, I was looking for a pull apart bread that was savory for a bridal shower this week. As usual you saved the day! :)

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails