Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

9/30/2010

Pumpkin Muffins with better pictures.

I noticed this morning that my stash of muffins in the freezer is gone.  I decided to make some of my favorite Pumpkin Muffins and this time I added 3/4 cup of chopped pecans. 

I also wanted to add some better pictures and a little tip.  When using nuts, raisins, chocolate chips in a recipe, I like to save some of the flour and gently toss the ingredients in it.  By flouring the raisins, nuts or chocolate chips, they stay suspended in the batter and they will not sink to the bottom of the muffin.

Enjoy!!



You can see some of the nuts and golden raisins throughout the muffin.


2 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Thanks for linking up! Looks yummy! I love pumpkin!

Alexandra said...

Great tip about flouring the raisins and chocolate chips before putting into the batter. This recipe looks delicious and perfect for Muffin Monday! We’d love for you to stop by and link up!

Thanks Alexandra and Kathryn @Talking Dollars And Cents

http://www.talkingdollarsandcents.net/