Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

8/29/2010

Taste of Mardi Gras!

Here is the menu I made up in Paint Shop Pro.


Last night was our Taste of Mardi Gras dinner group.  I don't know why but I get this irrational fear that my food will come out horrible and everyone will not enjoy it.  Everyone had a great time last night and the food came out delish!!!

Miss V took my camera and took pictures of the tables for me while I was cooking.


On the tables I put some beads and made up some little bits of trivia.





Taking a little break while the "trinity" sautes


Had to get a picture of Marcel mixing up the Hurricanes.


The CP Dinner Group guests





Our menu last night included:

Traditional Beignets and a Cafe Au Lait

No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails