Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

6/18/2010

Food Network and Cooking Channel

For years I have been a devoted Food Network fan that is until recently. Some of you may have seen my vents on my Facebook status about it should be renamed Food Challenge Network. I used to also be a fan on Facebook but recently "unliked" them. They would post some some nice things and the "fans" would put all sorts of off topic and disgusting crap in the comments.

Well feeling very dissatisfied with them I haven't watched them in weeks.

Along comes the Cooking Channel and it is from the same people as Food Network and I am thinking "Oh great" in a very sarcastic tone.

I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised with the shows. Some are new and some are old Food Network shows that I loved. Just the other day I was watching an old episode of Melting Pot with Rocco DiSpirto and Cat Cora, you could tell they were so new to TV. One other time I flipped the channel and there was a very old episode of the Galloping Gourmet.

You should check the Cooking Channel out some time and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

you know I keep seeing advertisments for this channel but we don't get it. It kinda seemed redundant to me, Food Network and Food Channel. But like I said, I haven't seen it yet.

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails