Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

6/24/2010

Duke's Mayonnaise


Right after we moved from Massachusetts to South West Florida, I would see ads for Duke's Mayonnaise. I kept thinking, I have never heard of that up North and it really can't be as good as Hellman's. There are just some things I prefer brand name. Well Publix had it on sale and I picked up a small jar and used it in Potato Salad and I have been hooked ever since.
There is no funky after taste or chemical smell to it.
Have you heard of Duke's? And have you tried it? What brand do you prefer?

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm gonna have to check our publix and see if they have it here in AL

Kelly B. said...

Duke's is the only kind we use (Duke's Light to be more specific). I live in Southern VA, and no one around here would ever use anything else. Definitely a Southern staple.