Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

7/17/2009

Fun Food Holidays

I have been having way to much fun with Food Holidays. Since a couple people asked me what food holidays will be coming up, I will give you a heads up.

July 17: National Peach Ice Cream Day
July 18: National Caviar Day (one word ewwwww)
July 19: National Daiquiri Day (what is your favorite kind of daiquiri?)
July 20: National Lollipop Day (what is your favorite kind of lollipop?)
July 20: National hot dog Day
July 20: National Ice Cream Soda Day
July 20: fortune Cookie Day
July 21: National Ice Cream Day (what is your favorite brand/flavor?)
July 21: National Junk Food Day
July 22: National Penuche Fudge Day
July 23: National Vanilla Ice Cream Day
July 24: National Tequila Day
July 25: National Hot Fudge Sundae Day
July 26: National Coffee Milkshake Day (hmm? I see a trip to Steak & Shake that day)
July 27: National Creme Brulee Day
July 27: National Scotch Day
July 28: National Milk Chocolate Day
July 29: Cheese SacrificePurchase Day
July 30: National Cheesecake Day
July 31: National Raspberry Cake Day
July 31: Cotton Candy Day
July 31: Jump for Jelly Beans Day (what are your favorite Jelly Beans?)

Which food holidays are you going celebrate this month?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Peach Ice Cream Day! YUM! We may do a belated celebration tomorrow.

Favorite Daiquiri - Peach

Favorite Lollipop - Orange Tootsie Pop

Kristen said...

Sorry, I got distracted.

Favorite Ice Cream - Breyer's Peach Ice Cream (except in my mind I am boycotting national brands of ice cream because they are all 1.5 quarts instead of a half gallon now)

Favorite Jelly beans - Orange, I like black, but they aren't my favorites. I guess Jelly Belly tangerines are my absolute favorite.

Kristen said...

Ooo, and on Caviar Day, you could do a black eyed pea "caviar". It's like a little black eyed pea salad or salsa. Really good. I think Paula Deen has a recipe for it called Cowboy Caviar.

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails