Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

5/31/2009

Grilled Chicken Breasts

We have been having a lot of grilled chicken lately. I like chicken on the bone for grilling, it keeps it moist.

I have done this many times in the past and for dinner tonight.

3 or 4 split chicken breast with skin on, you can do more to suit your family
Fresh herbs

Since Victoria is growing basil, lemon basil, sage and oregano I like to use them.

I picked off some basil, lots of lemon basil and sage leaves. Gently lift the skin off the breast and layer some of the herb leaves and a small pat of butter. Put the skin back down to cover the breast meat.

Grill until the juices run clear.

Very yummy!!

UPDATE: forgot to say I also salt and pepper the skin and use a bit of cooking spray to get the skin really crispy

No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails