Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

4/14/2009

Isn't Victoria the sweetest

So last Friday night over dinner, Victoria pulls her chair up to Marcel and was whispering in his ear that she wants to make me breakfast in the morning. Marcel asks her why and she replied back "because Mummah had a hard week getting the house all ready for my friends to come over and because she does so much for me". She wanted to make me eggs and coffee and Marcel said something about me not wanting hot coffee when it is warm out. They whispered back and forth for a few more minutes.

Saturday morning I got up and was making coffee cake muffins for the adults and Victoria and Marcel said they would be right back.

They went to Dunkin Donuts so that Victoria could get me ice coffee and a donut. She picked out a chocolate frosted donut with my favorite colors pink and orange! She said they were Dunkin Donut colors LOL I think that was THE best donut I ever had!!!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and thoughtful little girl!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Seeker of the Narrow Gate said...

I love this story! I can see her grinning and whispering! She is so sweet! You are blessed! Andrea

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails