Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

4/08/2009

Cuisinart Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor

Photobucket
I also got this for Christmas last year. OMG I love this!! I don't know why I didn't get one sooner? A few years ago I thought of getting a cheapy one from GE and when I finally decided on it, we couldn't find it at any store. That must have been a sign. Anyway this past Christmas Marcel said forget it!! Just show me the one you want and I sent him the link and a few days later a big box from Amazon was sitting by the front door.

Product Features:

Includes steel blade, dough blade, slicing disc, and shredding disc
Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
Dishwasher-safe parts
Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty

No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails