Feta and Olive Spread
1 - 6 oz package Feta cheese, crumbled
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon chopped black olives, drained
1. In a food processor, place the feta cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, sun dried tomatoes and oregano.
2. Pulse and blend until smooth.
3. Transfer to a medium bowl
4. Blend in the olives by hand or with a spoon.
5. Refrigerated until serving
Serve with pita chips, or veggies/crackers