2 - 10 oz cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1/4 pound thinly sliced boiled ham
1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
1/4 pound thinly sliced swiss cheese
1/4 pound thinly sliced genoa salami
1/4 pound thinly sliced pepperoni
1 12 oz Jar roasted red peppers, drained cut into thin strips
3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Unroll one package of crescent rool dough and cover the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan
3. Layer ham, provolone cheese, swiss cheese, salami, pepperoni, and red peppers.
4. In a bowl beat the eggs lightly and stir in the parmesan cheese and black pepper.
5. Pour 3/4 of this mixture over the peppers.
6. Unroll the second package of dough, and place over the top of the peppers.
7. Brush with remaining egg mixture.
8. Cover with aluminum foil
9. Bake for 25 minutes.
10. Remove foil and bake another 10 or 20 minutes or until dough is fluffy and golden brown.
11. Cut into squares. Serve warm or at room temp.