Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

9/08/2008

Why is it so hard??

Why is it so hard to find a good adult punch that does NOT include icecream/sherbert and every kind of alcohol made?

This weekend, I have been looking high and low online for a new punch recipe for our Adult Halloween party and everything I find would be so strong it would make people sick or it has ice cream in it. BLECK...

So I pulled out my trusty little black book and starting looking at some of my favorite cocktail recipes. Here are a couple that I could easily make into a punch for our new drink dispenser:

Woo Woo aka Silk Panties
1.5 oz vodka
0.5 oz peach schnapps
2.0 oz Cranberry juice (acutally I like more cranberry juice)

Or possibly..

Firefly
2.0 oz vodka
dash of grenedine
Fill with grapefruit juice

Or keep looking for a rum drink???

1 comment:

Kristen said...

In college we used to do cranberry juice, pineapple juice, peach schnapps, and light rum. It was really good. I don't think I actually ever had measurements, but it always tasted good.

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails