Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

8/04/2008

Some of my new favs

Since I shared one of Miss V's favorite things today, I should share a couple of my newest favs.

First of is Passion Fruit Yogurt, yum! It has some serious flavor!!!

Photobucket

While on vacation our friends had a new juice by minute maid (Pomegranate Blueberry). I am not a big juice drinker but this was really good. I even added some club soda for fizz.

Photobucket

When we got back and went grocery shopping we found it and they have Pomegranate Lemonade too. Of course we had to try that and it was really good, not to tart/twangy.

Photobucket

Enjoy our newest food finds!

1 comment:

Leanna said...

YUMMM I will have to check it out the next time I go to the store.

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails